1. Information about the Departments of the University for the year 2008-09 were gathered and submitted to the HEC. Moreover, the Clarification required regarding information about statistics for the year 2008-09 was also submitted to HEC as required.
2. Preparation of Quarterly report regarding progress of QEC for onward submission to HEC.
3. Initiated and coordinated regarding proposal about formation of M.Sc, MPhil and PhD admission committee and finally submitted suggestions to the worthy Vice Chancellor in the light of recommendations received from all the Departments of the University.
4. Coordinated relevant activities regarding Program Teams development for carrying out Self Assessment Process for Quality Assurance.
5. Coordinated relevant activities regarding Assessment Teams development for carrying out Self Assessment Process for Quality Assurance.
6. A Seminar/workshop on “Role and responsibilities of Program Team” would be organized.
7. Preparation of relevant documents enlisted in the HEC Performance Evaluation Standard for the HEIs for pilot study to be under taken by HEC review team.
8. QEC has received Self Assessment Reports of twelve programs and submitted to HEC.
9. QEC organized a Seminar on “Extracting Information from Student Evaluation Proformae” on 26th December 2012.
10. QEC organized a Seminar on “Role and Responsibilities of P.T and A.T in SA Process” on 27th December, 2012.
11. No of Self Assessment Reports completed: 29 Programs
12. No of ATR including Rubric completed: 21 Programs
Copyright 2011 Computer Centre, Q.A.U. All Rights Reserved. Designed and developed by Anees ur Rehman